Tuesday, May 18, 2010

attitudes

I think and I feel that I have a positive attitude. Working at Jittery Joes for my service learning is an good experience for me because I'm working with a cash register and I'm serving customers. I work at subway and I serve customers and have to work with a cash register. So while I'm at work I have to keep an positive attitude reguardless because without a positive I won't do good job at my real job. Having an bad attitude at work will not help me get anywhere in a career. When I go to work to do a job and I have nasty look on my face then that will say I don't need to be at work if all I'm going to do is be nasty and rude to customers. So if when i go to work i shouldn't let whats outside of my job get the best of me when i'm at work because i can end up getting fired. So when I'm working I will always have the best attitude and I'm going to the job right because i can get complained on because i have a nasty attitude towards the customer.




I feel that the attitudes around me influenced me to be better than what I am, because I have seen so many people get fired and quitted because they were rude to customer.Some people go to work and they bring their personal lives into the job with them and let the best get to them. So that influenced me to leave my personal life outside of my job and school. When it comes to me doing work I will always have a positive and wonderful attitude I love my job like it was my life I can't afford to lose my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment