Tuesday, May 18, 2010

workplace safety

Some hazardous equipment that i work with is the coffee machine and the coffee equipment.

what i have learned about the profession is to stay away from hot areas and be careful when make hot coffee. I really don't work with anybody at my placement, but what I've have learned about the person at my placement is that i should worry about myself and do and continue doing my job. The positive experience i have had was that some of the customers was very respectful, and some negative experience i have had was that some of the customers was very disrespectful. What I look forward to in a couple of weeks is that I will better myself in being a good salesperson and help myself do good at my actual job by respecting and being polite to customers even when they are rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment